Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Email

haha... welcome welcome.... here is another post for today.... Jack's first email... ermm.. he send his first email.... not getting the first email.... XD
so.. here's the details....

Jackzite

™† †™l3al3y_Jackz™† †™ says : revive the mail?
Ebenezar Wolf - Amplified & Rock It says : yea i got it
™† †™l3al3y_Jackz™† †™ says : forward it thx
Ebenezar Wolf - Amplified & Rock It says : wats that?
™† †™l3al3y_Jackz™† †™ says : see la
Ebenezar Wolf - Amplified & Rock It says : haha.. ok
™† †™l3al3y_Jackz™† †™ says : lazy pig


haha.. so u guys might wondering wat the email content right? here...


Dear Reader, I am writing this on behalf of my loving husband. Everything was fine, me, my husband and our two children. We had a happy family. My husband was an Engineer in a big company. He comes home early and helps me with the house chores and plays with the children. Our dreams was shattered in front of our eyes last week. It was a drunk lorry driver, who came on the wrong side and hit us and went. It killed my little baby girl and left my husband paralyed. My husband is still in the hospital. His brain is damaged and he needs a operation. I need 5 lahks to save his life. I collected about 3 lahks from my friends and family. I need another 2 lahks. I don't want to lose him. He was such a wonderful husband & father. He still doesn't know we lost our little girl. I am looking after my son now. Without my husband I won't be able to takecare of him. Please help me save my husband the one person I dearly love. I already lost my daughter and I don't want to lose my husband as well. Please help us.
> > Thank you very much for your love & support. May God bless you.
> > Yours Truly,
> > Nirosha Silva
> > (I know you don't like to forward mails. I am really sorry to bother you. If you have a heart and like to help a family, please forward this mail. Every mail you forward will add 5cents to AOL and they will deposit it to my bank account. Which will help me save my husband.)

hahaha..... oh yea... they attact a pic too...
(will attach the pic inside later.. since im using dial-up connection now....)


Jack so worry about this indian guy...haha... he is so innocent XD! ... btw, Jack.... that is SPAM email... doing nothing but to annoy frens.... dont worry that indian guy wont die... he just wan his face circulate the email....

here's the website talking about this email... http://publicawareness.wordpress.com/2006/10/12/forward-spam-and-save-a-family-that-met-an-accident/

and seriously.... dont u think it is wierd? with the family of 4 in the car... the lorry only "manage" to kill her husband [ kinda logic] but killed the baby girl? hey.. come on... use ur brain... seriously.. if u do have a baby sister... and u are in a family trip.. of course ur mom carry-ing ur baby sister right? instead of letting her sitting alone at baby chair...... beside that.. notice.... she said lahks.... she even spell wrong it ><>< ..the correct spelling is lakhs... oh.. if some of u wondering wats lakhs... it is numeric system used on india.... for example in malaysia... we have sedepa, secupak... something like that..... XD

ah well.... lazy to comment more.... but plse... do not forward idiotic spam email to ur frens... it is annoying ur fren... try imagine i going to send u this email ... "plse send this email.. or else a ghost going to rape ur dog...." or "if u dont forward it.... u will die in 25 seconds..." .. u will say... "Damn that PJ.. so free ar? if free ..better help me leveling la.... send this all childish message.... how old are u liao la....." swt....

haha.. here u go... another topic for today ^^

PJ Low

5 comments:

amce said...

lol, i would never forward these kinds of mail

1) it's too slow to spread out the mail to call for help via email, especially for a lazy bump like me, who check mail once a week. so whether is real or not, i will not forward.

2) Those call-for-help-and-get-donate-via-forward-message is a bullshit, that whatsocompany cant track you where you forward to anyway.

and "Damn PJ, so free ar? if free, better help me lvl-ing my bs la..." XDXDXD

Anonymous said...

lol... just go leveling ur self.. instead asking my help..... hmm.. quite true about the email.. come on.... if u r giving option or choice of communication.. i will take SMS as my main communication medium.. instead of email.. email is bullshit....

Jeremy Koh said...

haha, email is free tho, sms used up money. who wud forward something and waste money via sms?

Ins-TincT said...

haha, this kind of msg, i wouldnt even open it... moreover, too lazy to believe it or read it...

err, it would be hard for pj to help in lvling.... well... ... ... .. nuthin~

Anonymous said...

haha this type of mail i see alot lor, i juz read it n ignore it wasting my time to send it out @@