Monday, September 22, 2008

Diablo 2, WoW... How about RO?

Well... recently, i spent most of my time defending and defeating the enemy at Diablo 2 Difficulty Hell.. and im in ACT 2 Quest 5...

Because of my desire to beat this HELL difficulty, i did a lot research and it did shows some fruits... DURIEL ! wait for me! i wanna let u taste my SPEAR!

anyway... it is my habit, a simple game or complex game, i will do my research on any game that i might be playing, such like Titan Quest [ coming soon on my list ] , Age Of Empires 3 : The Asian Dynasty [ i wonder if i spelled correctly ], and much much more... not to forget... World Of Warcraft... [ even that damn John sometimes consult me for advice/opinion regarding WoW .. XD ]

Always busy with my own research about the games, i found out that, im getting more away from RO... [with the latest update episode 13 or 14?] im still in RO's episode 10... kinda feel quilty about this... XD

But well... if this coming November/ December brings our Interceptors to join RO... perhaps... i will start back the research, or perhaps.. they might heading to WoW, especially where Jeremy once "love to try" in WoW, became "love to be hero" in WoW.... XD

Hopefully u guys to join WoW, XD XD XD, so i doesnt need to start research from bottom about RO... how about u guys? feel like useless in the new enviroment of RO? dont worry... me too.. XD.. but i feel strong in WoW and Diablo 2... XD XD XD

1 comment:

Jeremy Koh said...

PWN! that's the new reason i will play MMO games, is to "PUN" noobs! Lol, what cud be more satisfying than to pwn noobs?

ah... but now i still noob in WoW