Friday, September 11, 2009

Interceptors : The Beginning of the Guild - Episode 2

Plate by plate, bowl by bowl, Jackzite kept on eating. There were about 20 to 25 empty plates and bowls at the table and he's still not done!

“Hey kiddo, what’s your business with those guys earlier?” the paladin asked.
“My name is Jackzite, just call me Jack” he paused for a moment and waited for the paladin's reaction.
There was none.
Jackzite was surprised.
"Haven't you heard of me before?" asked he
The paladin instantly replied "Nope, never"
“I’ve leading a rebellion against the Imperial Empire in Payon for a while now. I thought that some people might have heard of us"
“…..” The paladin kept quiet.
"Anyways" Jackzite continued "We were ambushed while we were resting. It happened so quickly and suddenly. Most of my men were either killed or captured.”
"A Lord Knight that fled from the battle field, I see...." The paladin murmured. Jackzite's blood vein popped.
“And a supposedly famous one too.” The paladin continued. Jackzite’s blood vein snapped.
“Who are you by the way, paladin?” Jackzite asked as he tried to maintain his anger.
“Wolf, Ebenezar Wolf”

All the sudden, Jackzite stood up.
“I have to go now” said Jack.
“Yeah, those men of yours are gonna get executed--”
He noticed Jack was heading towards the toilet instead.

“Here is your bill sir” the waitress said as she came up and handed him the bill.
“The guy you’re looking for is in the toilet.” Wolf told her
“But sir, he told me that you’re paying”
“What?!!!!!”

******************************************************
He grabbed his jacket and rise him high till the guard’s feet was off the ground. “Tell me where you’re keeping the prisoners!” Wolf shouted at him.
Wolf got spitted at. Pissed, Wolf slits the guard’s throat and throws him on to ground. The guard covered his throat with his both hands and tried to gasp for air, a moment later he didn’t move. He was dead.

“Still angry that you have to wash the plates for me?"
“Screw it!”
“Hey! Hey! I’m here! Save me!” a voice echoed.
"It must be them!!" Jack cried.
As they approached the source of the voice, they saw that it came from an assassin cross who's trapped in a huge bird cage, helpless, hopeless and perhaps useless.
"Oh.....so this is your gay partner?" Wolf inquired
"HELL NO!" Jack objected "Who the heck are you?!"
“Please help me!” the man begged.
"Leave it to me" said Wolf. With a single swing from his trusty sword, Wolf cuts the lock open and frees the man.
“Thanks guys. My name's Turbo, an assassin cross from Assassin Guild of Morroc. I was on a mission to assassinate the GM but--“
“An assassin like yourself getting caught? How pathetic!” Jack interrupted with a smirk
“Unlike a certain someone who keeps running away” Wolf said.
Jack immediately kept silent.
“Quantity versus Quality, eventually the Quality gets tired” Turbo answered back.

BANG!
“ARH! My leg” Turbo screamed. Wolf scanned around immediately.
Up above the skies, the Imperial’s airship hovered. Soon, it will be the reign of cannons.



PJ Low

once again edit by nat

1 comment:

JoN said...

Hahaha i am the one thats captured T__T