Sunday, June 8, 2008

Re-Opening of Forum

Ahem, as new admin of the new forum (winning without any other candidates), I'll now commence the re-opening of Interceptors Forum.

Today, with the majority of members vote, I took my free time to re-create the forum with invisionfree. I was unable to design it with the traditional brown, but instead with a red/gray combination, which I think it's pretty cool. i'm sure there's still plenty of stuff i don know and have to figure it out. To have this re-open is great indeed, to have members participating in a simpler way.

Well, there's still abit more to add, and i'll probably take time to edit bits and bits of it to make it look great, but it can be used now, so it is now open officially. *cuts ribbon*


I present u the re-opening of Interceptors Forum!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Interceptors/index.php

Please come and join!

Reminder: When registering, your username will be ur avatar name, so choose wisely
don forget also to drop by often here at this blog too.

Jeremy Koh
Forum Admin

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup i am fresh on here. I came upon this chat board I find It exceedingly useful and it's helped me out loads. I hope to give something back and aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm fresh to this, I hit upon this website I find It absolutely accessible & it's helped me out tons. I hope to give something back & assist others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Aloha im fresh to this. I came upon this message board I have found It quite accommodating & its helped me so much. I should be able to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am fresh to this. I hit upon this forum I have found It amply helpful and it's helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute & support others like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm fresh here. I came accross this board I find It vastly helpful & it has helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute & support others like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am new on here. I stumbled upon this forum I find It absolutely helpful & it has helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm fresh here. I hit upon this website I have found It quite accessible & it's helped me alot. I should be able to contribute & guide other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm fresh here, I came accross this forum I find It positively accommodating & it has helped me out loads. I hope to give something back & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later