Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interceptors : The Beginning of the Guild - Episode 6

“My apologies my Lord, we have failed to capture Jackzite. He somehow gained assistance. One of which was recognize as one of the Holy Officers of Trinity Cross, Ebenezar Wolf” the captain reports.

“You failed on capturing Jackzite, threw an airman out from airship, and caused the lost hundreds of infantries and not to mention you lost few of our great cannons. Have you done anything good that can compensate all these mistakes, our dear Captain Richard?” the man addressed as ‘my Lord’ asks while eating an apple.

“My sincerest apologies, please forgive me, my Lord. Allow me redeem myself. Just let me lead few hundreds more soldiers to capture Jackzite, for sure this time” Richard the captain pleads.

“Guards! Take this failure away!” the man orders

“LORD!! I BEG YOU!!!” Richard pleads as he clings onto the man’s robes.
“Do Not Touch Me, You Filthy Scum!” the man roars.
He draws his jewel adorned sword and slits Richard’s head off his shoulders.
“Feed his corpse to the dogs” the man orders.
As the guards drag Richard out from the hall, the other officers watched on in silence.

“Jackzite still roams freely at outside world, and he has assistance from this Ebenezar Wolf. Is this man named Ebenezar Wolf capable of any threat to us?” the Lord asked the remaining officers in the hall.

“O’ great Lord GM, Ebenezar Wolf is one of the three leaders of Trinity Cross. Trinity Cross is an organization consisting of crusaders, priests and monks under the name of Odin. According to documents, Ebenezar Wolf commands the entire Holy Knights. We fear he might also request assistance from his fellow leaders .Therefore we should deal with him as soon as possible” an elderly officer opined.
“Seems to me that you have a plan, old man” GM says.

“Indeed, I do. The Knight Guild, led by the Rune Knight, Sir Alexandre Wales is said to be the first OFFICIAL Rune Knight. Yes my Lord, there is another Rune Knight before Sir Alexandre Wales although unofficial. His name is Rosvan Mervos. He is said to be far more powerful than Wales. However, after the death of his wife, he had gone missing…till this day.” The elderly officer continued.

“Oh?” Lord GM intervenes

“Our intelligence has sighted him southwest of Hugel. Locals said that he seeks for a way to resurrect his dead wife. I say, we should give him a little sign of "hope". If he succeeds killing Wolf, the Holy Knights can’t blame us for his death as Rosvan Mervos is responsible” the old man said.

“HAHAHA, good, this is GOOD!” Lord GM laughs and agrees. “Carry it out as soon as possible”
“Yes, my Lord”

*******************************************************************

“Would you two like to join us in my quest of getting back the artifacts?” Nilos asked Turbo and Jackzite while offering her hand to both of them.
“Yes, my Lady” Turbo said extra politely as he shook hands with her.
“Err, I don’t know since I have resistance to lead…" Jack replied.
"So you can't come?" Nilos asked Jack, staring him down with a demonic aura.
"But I don’t mind tagging along if it’s fun” Jack continued with a timid smile.


Then, from out of nowhere, a fake angel appears at Wolf’s side.

“Sir, St.Capitolina Abbey needs you” it said.
“Oh no, something bad happened again?” Wolf asked.


i'm not a good editor...i keep on missing some mistakes :(

No comments: